- About Us
- Student Life
- Support Parker
Parker School seeks an Admissions Director to oversee the recruitment and admission of new students to the school, including the administration of the foreign exchange student program. The Admissions Director is a member of Parker’s senior leadership team which is responsible for daily operations of the school and strategic planning for the school’s future.
Qualifications for this position include a related bachelor’s degree (master’s degree preferred) and experience in an independent school setting.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, representing the caliber of a college preparatory institution
- Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to interact professionally with colleagues, families, and community members
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Ability to develop marketing campaigns (with a focus on social and digital media) in conjunction with the Advancement Office
- Experience in event planning and marketing
- Ability to evaluate applicants based on performance and aptitude
- Management of departmental budget and staff
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office, with a focus on Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Great fondness for the Waimea community and the Parker School ‘Ohana
More information about Parker School and a detailed job description listing the essential functions and duties of the position can be found here. To inquire, submit a resume and letter of interest with three references to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 23, 2019.
Parker School seeks an After-school Assistant to supervise lower school students enrolled in the Parker After-School University (PAU) Program. PAU students participate in the arts, physical fitness, study hall, individual tutoring sessions, and science and history investigations. Students are given a snack and time is allotted for homework and organized activities.
The PAU Assistant is a part-time position with hours from 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. on school days. Qualifications for this position include a high school diploma or equivalent and prior experience working with children. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to manage children in a warm and friendly manner, will relate well to children, and will possess the skills and abilities necessary to assist students with study hall and tutoring sessions.
To apply, submit a resume and letter of interest with three references to email@example.com.