- About Us
- Student Life
- Support Parker
- 2018-19 Downloadable/Printable School Calendar
- 2019-20 Downloadable/Printable School Calendar
- Ongoing School Calendar with Updates
- Health and Safety Handbook
- Transcript Request Instructions & Form
For general questions/comments regarding Parker School, please email FrontDesk@parkerschoolhawaii.org
To report an absence, please contact the attendance line at 885-8309.
New Student Requirements
A physical exam completed within one year of the student’s first day of school is required for entry to Parker School. The physical should be accompanied by a complete vaccination report from the student’s doctor along with proof of TB clearance. These documents can be delivered to the front desk or mailed to: Parker School, 65-1224 Lindsey Rd., Kamuela, Hawaii 96743.
Immunization records and a copy of student’s current health insurance card must be submitted to the school.
There is no student supply list this year. Parker School will be purchasing all the necessary supplies and preparing them for your child’s use on the first day. Your account will be charged a one-time fee of $60 for the year’s supplies.
Meal Plan and Menu
Summer 2019 Assignments
- 10th Grade English & Honors English
- 11th Grade English & AP Language
- 12th Grade English
- Algebra 1
- AP Biology
- AP Biology - Graphing Practice
- AP Calc
- AP Euro History ( + History of Western Society Chapter 11)
- AP Literature
- AP Physics1
- CP Calculus
- Honors Precalculus
Meal Plan and Menu
Electronic Device Set-Up and Use
- Apple’s iPad Users Manual
- Technology Acceptable Use Policy
- Middle School Tech Specs for iPads
- Upper School “Bring-Your-Own-Device” Tech Specs
Application and Textbook Lists
- Follett Virtual Campus (online bookstore)
- 2018-19 Follet Textbook Ordering Letter to Parents
- 2018-19 Textbook Ordering Instructions
- 2018-19 Middle School Application List
Sports Participation Requirements
All students in grades 9-12, who will participate in interscholastic sports, must complete all 3 forms listed below:
Also required are:
- Copy of insurance card – proof of health insurance on file with the registrar.
- Coaches meeting – parents must attend the coaches meeting at the beginning of each sport season.
Completed forms, along with a copy of your student’s health insurance card, should be submitted to the school via fax at (808) 885-6233; mailed to Parker School Registrar, 65-1224 Lindsey Rd, Kamuela, HI 96743, or dropped off to the Parker School front desk in the upper hall.
All upper school athlete participants must meet academic eligibility requirements:
Yearbook Order Form