- About Us
- Student Life
- Support Parker
Enter the 6th Annual CHILI & SOUP COOK-OFF
Calling ALL COOKS to enter the 6th Annual CHILI & SOUP COOK-OFF!
‘OHANA DAY November 21, 11:00 a.m.
WIN PRIZES! There will be 2 winners in each of the 5 categories:
Mild Chili, Spicy Chili, Soup, Vegetarian Chili or Soup*, Pie
$100 1st Place
$50 2nd Place
Not a Cook? No worries. All families, please join us for chili, soup, hot dogs, and pie!
- Please submit online entry form no later than Friday, November 16! Late entries will be accepted for serving but will be ineligible for judging.
- Entries should be a joint project between student and a family member. Employees are also encouraged to enter.
- Drop off entries by 9:00 a.m. Wednesday, November 21 at the front porch. Entries wanting to be judged MUST be dropped off by 9:00 a.m. To ensure the proper serving temperature of soups/chili, please bring your entry pre-warmed in a crock pot labeled on the back with your name, and label all pies on the underside with your name.
- Serving utensils will be provided by Parker School.
- Be sure to pick up your crock pots and pie pans at the end of the event.
Please contact Mahealani Thompson with questions at email@example.com
*Vegetarian may include dairy but must exclude non-veg broths. Please label if an entry is vegan.