- About Us
- Student Life
- Support Parker
- 2016-17 Downloadable/Printable Student Calendar
- 2017-18 Downloadable/Printable Student Calendar
- Ongoing Student Calendar with Updates
New Student Requirements
A physical exam completed within one year of the student’s first day of school is required for entry to Parker School. The physical should be accompanied by a complete vaccination report from the student’s doctor along with proof of TB clearance. These documents can be delivered to the front desk or mailed to: Parker School, 65-1224 Lindsey Rd., Kamuela, Hawaii 96743.
Immunization records and a copy of student’s current health insurance card must be submitted to the school.
There is no student supply list this year. Parker School will be purchasing all the necessary supplies and preparing them for your child’s use on the first day. Your account will be charged a one-time fee of $60 for the year’s supplies.
P.A.U.(Parker Afterschool University)
Meal Plan and Menu
- The meal plan form and menu will be posted for the 2017-18 school year when available. Please check back for details.
Meal Plan and Menu
Electronic Device Set-Up and Use
- Apple’s iPad Users Manual
- Technology Acceptable Use Policy
- Middle School Tech Specs for iPads
- Upper School “Bring-Your-Own-Device” Tech Specs
Over the summer, prior to the 2017-18 school year, students entering the following grades/classes are required to complete these assignments:
- Grade 6 Reading
- Grade 7 Reading
- Grade 8 Reading
- Grade 9 English: No Assignment
- Grade 10 English: No Assignment
- Grade 11 English: No Assignment
- AP Language & Composition
- English 12
- AP Literature & Composition
- AP European History: No Assignment
- AP Physics: No Assignment
- AP Bio Assignment | AP Bio Graphing
- AP Calculus AB
- AP Calculus BC
All student schedules will be mailed during the summer along with textbook and app ordering information. If you do not receive your child’s class schedule, please call (808) 885-7933.
Application and Textbook Lists
- Textbook Ordering Message to Parents
- Texbook Ordering Instructions
- 2017-18 Middle School Application List
Please be prepared with the following items for the first day of school, August 7, 2017:
Sports Participation Requirements
All students in grades 9-12, who will participate in interscholastic sports, must complete all 3 forms listed below:
Also required are:
- Copy of insurance card – proof of health insurance on file with the registrar.
- Coaches meeting – parents must attend the coaches meeting at the beginning of each sport season.
Completed forms, along with a copy of your student’s health insurance card, should be submitted to the school via fax at (808) 885-6233; mailed to Parker School Registrar, 65-1224 Lindsey Rd, Kamuela, HI 96743, or dropped off to the Parker School front desk in the upper hall.
Aloha, parents! PTSO is a great way to find out more about what is happening on campus.
Please click here to visit our PTSO page.
Webflash is Parker School’s weekly electronic newsletter listing announcements and upcoming events.
Click here to view the recent Webflash.