- About Us
- Student Life
- Support Parker
- Communication from the Head-Select regarding Remote Learning Preparedness Taskforce (May 4, 2020)
- Communication from the Headmaster regarding COVID-19 and remainder of 2019-2020 school year (April 13, 2020)
- Communication from the Headmaster regarding COVID-19 and online classes (March 24, 2020)
- Communication from the Headmaster regarding COVID-19 and extended Spring Break (March 18, 2020)
- Communication from the Headmaster regarding COVID-19 and school closure details (March 13, 2020)
- Communication from the Headmaster regarding COVID-19 (March 11, 2020)
- Travel survey form regarding COVID-19 (March 11, 2020)
- 2020-21 Downloadable/Printable School Calendar
- Ongoing School Calendar with Updates
- Health and Safety Handbook
- Transcript Request Instructions & Form
- Updated Hawaii State health requirements, effective July 1, 2020
For general questions/comments regarding Parker School, please email FrontDesk@parkerschoolhawaii.org
To report an absence, please contact the attendance line at 885-8309.
New Student Requirements
A physical exam completed within one year of the student’s first day of school is required for entry to Parker School. The physical should be accompanied by a complete vaccination report from the student’s doctor along with proof of TB clearance. These documents can be delivered to the front desk or mailed to: Parker School, 65-1224 Lindsey Rd., Kamuela, Hawaii 96743.
Immunization records and a copy of student’s current health insurance card must be submitted to the school. Please review updated Hawaii State health requirements, effective July 1, 2020.
- Please click here to access your plus portals account
- 2020-21 Lower School Student Handbook
- iPad/Technology Device Checkout Agreement Form
There is no student supply list this year. Parker School will be purchasing all the necessary supplies and preparing them for your child’s use on the first day. Your account will be charged a one-time fee of $60 for the year’s supplies.
- 2020-21 Lower School Meal Plan (pizza form)
PAU (Parker After-school University) Program
Summer 2020 Assignments*
- Grade 6 Summer Reading
- Grade 8 Summer Reading
- Grade 10 Summer Reading
- AP Calculus (AB and BC)
- AP Chemistry
- AP Language
- AP Literature (updated July 15)
- AP Physics
* unless otherwise indicated within the assignment, it is necessary for families to order their own copies of the books listed
Meal Plan and Menu
Electronic Device Set-Up and Use
- Apple’s iPad Users Manual
- Technology Acceptable Use Policy
- Middle and Upper School “Bring-Your-Own-Device” Tech Specs
Application and Textbook Lists
Sports Participation Requirements
All students in grades 9-12, who will participate in interscholastic sports, must complete all 3 forms listed below:
Also required are:
- Copy of insurance card – proof of health insurance on file with the registrar.
- Coaches meeting – parents must attend the coaches meeting at the beginning of each sport season.
Completed forms, along with a copy of your student’s health insurance card, should be submitted to the school via fax at (808) 885-6233; mailed to Parker School Registrar, 65-1224 Lindsey Rd, Kamuela, HI 96743, or dropped off to the Parker School front desk in the upper hall.
All upper school athlete participants must meet academic eligibility requirements:
Yearbook Order Form