- About Us
- Student Life
- Support Parker
Suport Parker Athletics, join the Booster Club!
What is the Booster Club?
Parker School’s Athletic Booster Club is a group of parent volunteers, donors, faculty and staff who work together to support the school’s athletic program. These dedicated individuals believe that having quality coaches, equipment, and facilities is an absolute necessity for a successful program for our student athletes.
Past donations have gone towards essential improvements:
- mats to line the weight room
- complete sets of team uniforms
- washer and dryer to care for uniforms
- commercial ice machine to provide ice and cold water for injuries at athletic events
Donations are always welcomed, and the support of our volunteers is a necessary driving force in our athletic community. There are several ways to support the Booster Club:
- Bull Membership $40
- free entrance to home games
- athletic booster club gifts
- Volunteer time at games and school events
Membership applications are available.Thank you for your support. Together, we can support our student athletes and continue to build and sustain quality athletic experiences for our students.