- About Us
- Student Life
- Support Parker
At Parker School, every student is known, valued and nurtured. Our small-school setting and dynamic program foster confident, compassionate individuals who are thoroughly prepared for college, who enthusiastically engage in life and who positively contribute to an ever-changing global community.
Excellence, integrity and compassion are the cornerstones of Parker’s mission. We create an environment that cultivates the qualities necessary to succeed in an interconnected world: creativity, curiosity, resilience, constructive risk-taking and teamwork. Parker School graduates are lifelong learners who have the skills to work independently, yet are valuable team members who are compassionate and embrace diversity.
Excellence – maika‘i loa
- We mentor students to believe in and expect the most of themselves and to utilize their unique gifts to the fullest. Similarly, we look to our faculty, staff and board members to inspire and lead by positive example.
- We impart high yet realistic expectations and instill a love of learning while providing a rigorous academic program.
- We offer students the opportunity to explore, evolve and excel in all facets of school life, understanding that a balanced education engages the whole individual.
Integrity – pono
- We value diversity and the unique perspectives of individuals and cultures.
- We encourage the fundamental qualities of responsibility, accountability, honesty and trustworthiness.
- We honor and respect others, this place, and our heritage.
Compassion – aloha
- We embrace the spirit of ‘ohana. In an environment filled with kindness, inclusion and empathy, everyone is family.
- We recognize the power of giving at the personal, local and global levels.
- We balance celebrating achievement and success with gratitude and humility.